skk4r 6bk39 r5eis 2kthn id38t nydfz b38ns nfy38 td42r fk43y ea368 hftnr drea5 zraed 83h3n 273rz iyzan yizb2 bebff 76z79 4639t China Unleashed Its Propaganda Machine on Peng Shuai’s #MeToo Accusation. Her Story Still Got Out. |

China Unleashed Its Propaganda Machine on Peng Shuai’s #MeToo Accusation. Her Story Still Got Out.

2021.12.08 12:03 autotldr China Unleashed Its Propaganda Machine on Peng Shuai’s #MeToo Accusation. Her Story Still Got Out.

This is the best tl;dr I could make, original reduced by 89%. (I'm a bot)

When Peng Shuai vanished from public life for nearly two weeks after making the allegation, the Women's Tennis Association and some of the world's top tennis players, including Naomi Osaka and Novak Djokovic, publicly raised concerns about her safety.
On Twitter, the foreign arm of China's state broadcaster, China Global Television Network, or CGTN, posted a screenshot of what it said was an email from Peng denying the sexual assault accusations and asking to be left alone.
In an emailed response to questions, the International Olympic Committee defended its efforts and said Peng "Could get in touch whenever she deems it appropriate." It did not answer a question about why it had not publicly mentioned Peng's sexual assault allegations.
Several reporters from Chinese state media have started lashing out at those who asked for evidence that Peng was safe and free.
Li Jingjing, an anchor with CGTN, suggested that the West was merely looking to use Peng to undermine China.
In China, the censors on Weibo have continued to expunge recent comments about Peng, with the notable exception of one: a post from the French Embassy urging China to respect its commitments to protect women.
Summary Source | FAQ | Feedback | Top keywords: Peng#1 China#2 post#3 account#4 time#5
Post found in /worldnews.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr to autotldr [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 thxfortheinfo Best bodybuilding gym near The Grove / La Brea?

I'm looking to join a new gym soon and a lot of what I see on searches are specialized personal trainer type gyms. I'm looking for a gym that has plenty of weight-lifting equipment (free weights and machines), you know, your typical gym. My goal is bodybuilding - is there a good option near me? Thank you all
submitted by thxfortheinfo to AskLosAngeles [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Saewin Looking for people to add who are willing to connect online

I'm looking for 3 pokemon friend safaris preferably! I'll try to leave my 3ds on for a day or two so any time in the next while would be cool. 3797-8333-2899
submitted by Saewin to friendsafari [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Hour_Ad_9931 21f. Am I hot?

21f. Am I hot? submitted by Hour_Ad_9931 to amihot [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Legal-Baker9598 (Language Warning) this is why autism shouldn’t be used as an insult or slur. It physically hurt to read that

(Language Warning) this is why autism shouldn’t be used as an insult or slur. It physically hurt to read that submitted by Legal-Baker9598 to autism [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 happy_camp My book isn't out yet - where are these GoodReads ratings coming from?

Hi Self-Publishing community! My book is in the pre-sale period, set to launch January 13th, but I noticed today that it's starting to get ratings on GoodReads...I have no idea who these people are, and the book isn't even available yet!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59638304-make-me-the-boss

What gives!?
submitted by happy_camp to selfpublish [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 DeerExcellent207 Coincidence?

Coincidence? submitted by DeerExcellent207 to MemePiece [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 BigDADEats Senjutsu Sun And Steel Sake Lager | Iron Maiden | Beer Review |

submitted by BigDADEats to FoodReviews [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 dabbboiiiii Forza Horizon 5 Is Amazing!!!

Forza Horizon 5 Is Amazing!!! submitted by dabbboiiiii to camaro [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Feeling_Comparison40 Scribble showdown

Hello all!
So sorry if this isn’t the right spot for this post, but I have two tix to Scribble Showdown (with Arin, Ross, Emirichu, Jaidenanimations, theodd1sout) on 12/8 in Chicago at 8p and I’m unable to make the show. If anyone would want them, they’re $145 for two tickets but I’m willing to haggle!
So sorry to put this here if its not the right subreddit, but I figure some fans of the grumps overlap well with being fans of other internet animators! Message me!
submitted by Feeling_Comparison40 to gamegrumps [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Chocoflakes22 Just a ❤ melting Elsa pic passing by

Just a ❤ melting Elsa pic passing by submitted by Chocoflakes22 to Frozen [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Egolith So Lethal Tempo stacks are a bit buggy with Yasuo (Check video description for a better explanation)

So Lethal Tempo stacks are a bit buggy with Yasuo (Check video description for a better explanation) submitted by Egolith to leagueoflegends [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 glitterlok I took my rig to Istanbul to capture the echoing calls to prayer. (Qoocam 8k / Zoom H3-VR)

I took my rig to Istanbul to capture the echoing calls to prayer. (Qoocam 8k / Zoom H3-VR) submitted by glitterlok to 360video [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 nintendeplorable Is this a normal thing for game creators to do?

Is this a normal thing for game creators to do? submitted by nintendeplorable to HytaleInfo [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 metacognitive_guy Cuál es la telecom con las mejores tarifas de prepago después de Wom?

Esop. Ojalá con una cobertura digna.
submitted by metacognitive_guy to chile [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Worth_Persimmon_970 EX-99.2 DWAC

EX-99.2 DWAC submitted by Worth_Persimmon_970 to DWAC_Stock [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Lol33ta Mothboi by Sam White

Mothboi by Sam White submitted by Lol33ta to ImaginaryHybrids [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Independent-Seat-150 Some Fyodor memes.

Some Fyodor memes. submitted by Independent-Seat-150 to BungouStrayDogs [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 MarioGroups Lotto 649 Group Play for December 8 Draw

Group AS1 bought 20 Lotto 649 tickets for the December 8 draw. The jackpot is a minimum $5 million plus a $1 million guaranteed prize. Group AS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto 649 draw. The group is expected to last until at least February of next year. Group is open at $20 per share.
The $8.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 4 draw was won – one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $13.7 million were 13% lower than average and 15% higher than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was about average at 47%. The $1 million guaranteed prize was under funded from sales, placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $204.3 million.
submitted by MarioGroups to LotteryGroups [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 skifflife @open.fly fly fishing off the @eastcapeskiffs Glide!

@open.fly fly fishing off the @eastcapeskiffs Glide! submitted by skifflife to FishingBoatingUSA [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 StormLukia Dug up an old one for the lols

Dug up an old one for the lols submitted by StormLukia to lostpause [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 SeeingShadows23 Reshiram 3972 9824 0687 adding 5

submitted by SeeingShadows23 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 GameOnBrother Best Nintendo Switch Games Of 2021 According To Metacritic

Best Nintendo Switch Games Of 2021 According To Metacritic submitted by GameOnBrother to GamesAreLife [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 Cirsten0925 Krebels have pledged to give a percentage of their proceeds to projects focused on preserving the Koala!

Join us Now!
submitted by Cirsten0925 to NFT [link] [comments]


2021.12.08 12:03 GameOnBrother Best Co-Op Games Of 2021 According To Metacritic

Best Co-Op Games Of 2021 According To Metacritic submitted by GameOnBrother to GamesAreLife [link] [comments]


http://borvtorma.ru